Thursday, February 26, 2015

A New Series Coming Up...

Hey Guys,

Have you ever wondered where man came from? Why we act the way we do. What exactly it means to be made in the image of God. How death feels like; or How it'll be in Heaven or in hell? Why the devil is after man and not after animals. Who is greater - angels or humans? What is the difference between the spirit and the soul? and on and on...

Yeah those are questions that I've considered and sought answers for, and some, I'm still seeking answers to. GOD has been faithful to open my eyes to some of them, and that's why I will like to share them with y'all on this blog.
 

Kunle and I will be going through a special series on MAN this year, and we would like you to ride with us on this. Kunle is more knowledgeable on this topic than I am, so I'll let him lead, while we all learn :).

To make it easier for you to follow this series, there is a section on the right pane of the blog page that is solely dedicated to this series. So, you can always go there anytime to click on the topic you'd like to read.

Thank you so much for being great readers and followers. Your comments inspire me to keep going. 

God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment